In our exclusive Streetfilms interview, Janette Sadik-Khan talks with Executive Director, Mark Gorton, about some of the highlights her department has achieved in a very short period of time.
Top 25 Streetfilms of All Time
- Ciclovia: Bogotá, Colombia 218,929
- Cycling Copenhagen, Through North American Eyes 172,435
- Bicycle Anecdotes From Amsterdam 143,856
- Hal Grades Your Bike Locking 137,952
- Copenhagen Cargo Bikes 129,631
- Physically Separated Bike Lanes 115,798
- From the Netherlands to America: Translating the World’s Best Bikeway Designs 79,639
- Groningen: The World’s Cycling City 76,780
- Hal (and Kerri) Grade Your Bike Locking 62,845
- PARK(ing) Day San Francisco 2006 60,765
- Some Things You Might See While In Amsterdam 57,141
- Bus Rapid Transit: Bogotá 57,002
- Summer Streets 2008 (NYC) 56,500
- Hal Grades Your Bike Locking 3: The Final Warning! 49,486
- How to use a Bike Box 43,528
- Copenhagen’s Climate-Friendly, Bike-Friendly Streets 39,761
- Complete Streets: It’s About More Than Bike Lanes 36,040
- The Phenomenal Success of Capital Bikeshare 34,733
- Curitiba’s BRT: Inspired Bus Rapid Transit Around the World 33,551
- Portland: Celebrating America’s Most Livable City 32,602
- Bike vs. Car vs. Transit 32,468
- Transforming NYC Streets: A Conversation with Janette Sadik-Khan 32,345
- Chicane – Animated Traffic Calming 30,433
- Copenhagen’s Car-Free Streets & Slow-Speed Zones 30,371
- The Biggest, Baddest Bike-Share in the World: Hangzhou China 30,348
TagsBest Practices bicycle Bicycles Bicycling Bike Parking Bikes Bike Share Brooklyn Bus Rapid Transit Car-free parks/streets Car-free streets Children ciclovias Clarence Eckerson Jr. Janette Sadik-Khan Livable Streets Manhattan Mark Gorton New York City NYC Oregon Parking Parks Paul Steely White Pedestrians Pedestrian Safety physically separated bike lane Portland PSAs/Promos Public Health Public Space Quality of Life Queens San Francisco Street Art/Theater Traffic Calming Traffic Enforcement Transit Transportation Alternatives Transportation Policy Urban Design Urban Planning walking Washington D.C. Zozo
Want to know when there's a new video? Sign up for Streetfilms Email Alerts:
From the Archives
- Riding the Bike Share Boom
- Many more Bike Share Systems to Watch on Streetfilms
- NYC Transit Time Warp! Get out and ride vintage subways on Sundays in December!
- Corona Plaza: One of the Best Pedestrian Spaces in NYC Gets a Big Boost!
- In Portland, Every Day Is Walk and Bike to School Day
- How Many More Children Need to Die on NYC Streets Before We Hold Drivers Accountable?
- Three Children Too Many March: NYC Residents Fight Back for Safer Streets
- Five Great Streetfilms You May Have Missed! So Watch ‘Em Now!
- Portland’s Multi-Modal Nexus, Featuring the Largest Bike Valet in America
- West Coast Swing: Portland’s 100th Bike Corral, Seattle’s First Cycle Track and Railvolution 2013
- Bicycle Anecdotes From Amsterdam
- Even More From The Netherlands: Ride from Assen to Groningen!
Copyright NoticeThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.